jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

CONSTANCY


The continuity and tenacity are not my strengths. It is the time what I faced and ideas that are crammed into the mind. When trying to sleep thinking is clearer, as bright as daylight that cleares me to a restless sleep. And I create. I create ideas that I believe, thousand successful projects, views that I contrast with dialectical opponents easy to vanquish, dreams that are realities rightbefore descending to the empire where the senses are useless...
Waking all gone! I imagine that everything was in that limbo of dreams they want to be true but rarely they don't obey the alarm clock to come with me. I remember them: projects, arguments, ideal ideas and which I had proposed such a clearway, it loses accuracy at the same time I lose value. It's true I'm not as bold as I'd like, nor foolhardy as it should, I hold on to reality and let go most chances.
But my head continues bubbling which leads me, gathering strength, the pride of not being a coward and hoping to add a bit of luck to this action, to launch into a daring adventure, leaving the ratio determined side. German, London, restaurant, archeology or judo, blogg, poems, photos, books, green, soak ...Anything ... And here I stay, in the beginning, middle, in the planning, start-up costs, with the nose in and ass in the air ... Where are you Constancy?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario